Punch Clock 4.0 is the long-awaited update to the popular Punch Clock program. We've been listening to our customers, who have in turn been telling us what they need in a time-keeping application. Then we went to work to figure out how we could deliver everything our customers need, in the best way possible. Punch Clock 4.0 is the result.
Here's a partial list of changes and additions to Punch Clock 4.0:
- Overtime: You asked for it, so here it is. Overtime, and lots of it. It is feature rich and fully configurable. Trust me when I say, it is definitely worth the wait!
- Overtime Profiles: Overtime has settings for Daily Overtime, Weekly Overtime, Overtime by day, and Automatic break deductions. Save all of this as an overtime profile, and apply it to one or many employees. Yes, we have the ability to have more than one set of overtime rules so different individuals or groups of employees get overtime applied differently. Or, just use the default profile for all employees.
- New PAYROLL Report: Sure, the timesheet report shows each and every punch out, but see the information now organized how you really need it. See time subtotaled by days in the work week, and see the breakdown of regular vs. overtime hours.
- Break Deductions: The ability to deduct time from employees who work more than x hours in a day. 2 levels of settings. These settings are part of the Overtime profiles, so again, you can have different rules for different groups of employees.
- Redesigned Employee Profile: Makes creating and maintaining employees easier than before. Information organized into tabs to reduce clutter on the screen and make the information more intuitive.
- Updated Report Viewer: You are no longer tied to your default printer. The Report Viewer now lets you select which device you want to print to.
- Program Configuration: Completely redesigned "Program Configuration" section. This one is much easier to use, and oh so pretty.
- Edit Active Timesheets: One thing we heard from alot of customers is that they wanted the ability to modify a timesheet that was still active. We have answered that wish with the new Edit Active Timesheets module.
- Punch Clock Themes: Choose from 10 different themes to give Punch Clock a different look and feel on your desktop.
- And more!